2020 Hyundai Kona Trim Levels: SE vs. SEL vs. Limited
Seize your moment in the dramatic 2020 Hyundai Kona. Are you curious to know the differences between the SE, SEL, SEL Plus, Limited, and Ultimate trim configurations? Continue reading this trim comparison crafted by the experts at Hyundai of Lincolnwood near Chicago, IL.
After discovering the differences between the 2020 Kona models, view our current inventory and select your preferred model today. Pair your choice model with one of our limited-time-only special offers for optimal purchase savings. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, please contact our team at 847-929-9255.
Captivate pedestrians as you drive down the street in the 2020 Hyundai Kona. This iconic small SUV is outfitted for adventure any day of the week. View the specs found on the SE below.
- 2.0L I4 engine
- Projector headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Body-colored exterior mirrors
- Driver’s blind-spot mirror
- Cloth seating surfaces
- Six-way adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-in. color touchscreen display with audio system
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® capabilities
- Rear view monitor with parking guidance
- Rear window defroster with timer
- Remote keyless entry system with alarm and panic
- Electronic stability control and tire pressure monitoring system
- Advanced airbag system
Hyundai Kona Trims for Sale near Chicago, IL
If you are looking to park the 2020 Hyundai Kona in your driveway, view our current inventory and pair your choice model with a competitive special offer today. Please direct any questions to our Hyundai of Lincolnwood experts by calling (847) 929-9255.